COVID-19 Policy & Procedures
COVID-19 has had a profound impact on our businesses and community. We have been working hard in this ever-changing environment to create a working policy to keep our clients, guides, and community safe while we begin to explore the mountains again.
Despite the relaxation of COVID safeguards, we are still being careful and will be maintaining high standards. Zucmin Guiding mission is to deliver authentic Indigenous experiences while maintaining the highest hiking safety standards.
Zucmin Guiding is open for business, we are excited to continue to evolve Indigenous Tourism and look forward to your patronage!
Please review the COVID best practices for our company, our guides and to our clients, and what you can expect. Please reach out to us at 403.369.5764 with any questions or comments!
Tim W. Patterson, ACMG Hiking Guide
Owner / Lead Guide
UPDATED BOOKING POLICY
- Refunds will always be issued if new government travel restrictions are placed and you are unable to make it.
- All refunds deduct a 10% transaction/processing fee.
- If you need to cancel a booking for any other reason, you will get a 90% refund up to 1 week prior to trip departure.
- If you cancel within 1 week of your trip, we will endevour to accommodate and reschedule, but you will not receive a refund. Sorry.
- Our booking policy reflects the challenges we face in cancellation fees.