COVID-19 Policy & Procedures
COVID-19 has had a profound impact on our businesses and community. We have been working hard in this ever-changing environment to create a working policy to keep our clients, guides, and community safe while we begin to explore the mountains again.
COVID safeguards are still in place and we ask you to please continue to do the following:
- All guides and guest will be required to have proof of vaccinations. Three vaccinations are highly recommended!
- Seperate transportation is required for guides and guest unless they are from the same household
- Wash and sanitize hands
- We ask all guides, and guests to please stay home if they have any COVID symptoms
We are grateful for your continued support. The constant push and pull of restrictions has been difficult on all of us all but we recognize and appreciate the trust that you have put in us to deliver programs in a low-risk way.
We are looking forward to having you join us! Please contact us at any time should you have any questions at 403.369.5764
Tim W. Patterson, ACMG Hiking Guide
Owner / Lead Guide
UPDATED BOOKING POLICY
- Refunds will always be issued if new government travel restrictions are placed and you are unable to make it.
- If you need to cancel a booking for any COVID related reason, full refund will be given
- Our booking policy reflects the challenges we face in cancellation fees.