Considerations before heading out
- Our mountains are beautiful; however they have some inherent risks, so its key to go with an ACMG certified guide.
- Ensure you have a plan of where you are going? If you're not sure, we can help!
Bring the essentials, like a warm jacket gear; overwhelmed at where to begin, we are can assist with that!
- Worried about bears or hiking in challenging terrain? Keep reading because we are here for you!
Not sure where to go?
- We offer both full and half day hikes for all skills and abilities.
- We also provide on and off trail backpacking trips for more the more adventurous.
- We are also happy to get out for winter snowshoeing trips.
- We have developed a number of Indigenous Interpretive Hikes that focus on Indigenous Knowledge, History and Culture.
Our guides are
- Professionally certified and operate within the certification and terrain guidelines of the ACMG and IGA.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in working in mountainous terrain and in all weather conditions.
- Able to work with and effectively communicate with all skills and abilities.
- All have a calmness, awareness and humor to ensure you have a great experience.